This week was FOMC week, and the Federal Reserve announced a 0.75 basis point rate hike in line with market expectations. We will be posting a tactical update following the weekly close that will be covering:
- September Fed meeting conclusions and how the financial markets have interpreted what was said.
- Inter-market dynamics and how they are impacting the broad market and specific sectors.
- Internal market dynamics, including market breadth, and how top components are leading or lagging.
- Relative sector performance and where opportunities currently stand.
- Recent key technical developments in the equity markets.
- A quick review of some macro dynamics currently at play.
Here is today’s Youtube video: